Hi! I'm Jen! I'm a natural light lifestyle photographer specializing in creative family and newborn photography. I take on a limited number of weddings each year as well. I currently serve the Tampa, Wesley Chapel, and St. Petersburg areas of Florida, though I do occasionally travel for sessions (feel free to get in touch)! I have two kids of my own (twins!) who are my favorite people on the planet, along with my super supportive husband. Our dogs are pretty cool too. I love coffee and Friday nights on the couch, though generally not at the same time, and I'll fully admit to being a huge sci-fi nerd.
With my photography, I prefer to focus on moments. I want to capture your family as you truly are, right now. This phase of life won't last long, and until we finally figure out how to "hit the pause button," our kids will continue to grow and change at a completely unreasonable rate (you guys, my kid are FIVE already!). Photographs on the other hand are ageless; the only way to freeze time. So I want you to have beautiful images of the way your baby clings to your shirt when he's tired, or the exact way your toddler's messy hair falls down the back of her neck, or the adorable way your toddler crinkles her nose when she smiles at her big brother. Those are the memories that matter, so we'll focus on all of the things that make your family unique, and get some formal portraits along the way too. Whether it's at home where you raise your babies, or at a beautiful outdoor location, my goal is make you feel comfortable in front of my camera. We'll chat about life and play games and laugh out loud, and as a result, you'll find your gallery to be a unique mixture of both classic portraiture and more lifestyle based imagery.
Achievements & Publications
- VOICE Image Collection finalist 2015 (San Atonio, TX), 2016 (Seattle, WA), and 2017 (Amelia Island, FL)
- Photographer for March of Dimes National Campaign, 2017
- E-Book Author; "The Growing Up Memoirs"
- Clickin Moms Blog Artlicle; “Four Compelling Reasons to Underexpose Your Photos On Purpose” November, 2017
- Instructor/Presenter at Click Away 2016, Seattle WA
- Article in Click Magazine; “Seven Tips For Photographing Authentic Sibling Interaction” August, 2016
- Article in Lemonade and Lenses Magazine; “Session Workflow” December, 2015
- Cover Image (back side) in Lemonade and Lenses Magazine; December 2015
- Daily of the Week Winner; May 2015 and July 2016
- Images in First Coast Magazine; September 2015
- Blog feature in Beyond the Wanderlust; June 2014